30 Jan 2012

A Love, Hate Relationship

Screen Printing.

Now... We got off to a bad start indeed! I was stubborn, print was intimidating, it was all a bit daunting! I was loyal to my embroidery, but was willing to try something new! So i ate my pride and jumped straight in, and once i made my mistakes and realised i could be as messy as i liked i soon started to fall in love!

i have only ever worked with heat transfer and sublimation, both of which i loved! But screen printing seemed that bit more scary! But after lots of experimenting (and lots of cock ups and tantrums) i finally got the hang of things and i now cant wait for my next module so i can do it all over again!!!

So here are some of my first ever attempts of print!!






















                                                                    (Heat Transfer)


No comments:

Post a Comment