30 Jan 2012

Fairwell Ogre (fairwell module)

  And so the end is upon us! And how welcome it is! I thoroughly enjoyed the past two projects in this module, dont get me wrong, but it is such a lovely feeling to see the back of them at the same time. I have learnt some very exciting new techniques (HELLO THERE PRINT) but now im buzzing to experiment and see what i can do with them!

The first project was the embroidery project as i posted about before! And oh how i love her! Embroidery just absorbs me into a sort of sewing filled bubble where i will sit and sew for hours and hours until i realise what time it is or how hungry i am! I just love it! Hand emrboidery is my baby and my passion, and i loved this project so very much!!

So here are some more of the best samples in my folders, and the finals!







  ..............................................................................Finals........................................................................






No comments:

Post a Comment