12 Nov 2011

Welcome To My World

I feel i may have gone a bit mad with the first few entries, i do appologise! I get a bit excited a bit too easily! I will try to keep future blog posts a little more quick and snappy in the future!!

But before i do that, i thought i would show you a little bit of my world, and let you in on why culture is such a strong passion of mine.

I have spent the past year travelling and living in such rich and fantastic communities in Tanzania, Kenya, New Zealand, Bolivia and Peru. Doing this has allowed me to meet the most amazing people, find a new understanding and attitude to life, and learn new and exciting crafts and ways of life. And this is only the beggining! I intend on visiting many more enchanting cultures to really absorb their way of life and their intense cultures, learning their crafts and approaches in textiles amongst other things as i go.

So instead of rambling on and boring you, i'll show you some photos i have taken along the way. I hope they give you the same rush that they give me.

Lots of love!


























No comments:

Post a Comment