15 Mar 2013

Hallmark Project

Jambo!

I have just finished my latest project for uni; Surface design for gift! This project was set through Hallmark, a really great gift company, originally from America!

This project has been absolutely amazing and i've loved every second of it! I have always loved paper, so being able to design paper for gift wrap has been so much fun!!!

This project has also been a great way to develop my skills on photoshop and illustrator which i am now hugely addicted to! Who'd have thought i'd be so keen on technology! (my friends often call me Mowgli due to my jungle connections...)

So with a massive thanks to Hallmark for this project (and for being in their top 7 of the class!) i think i'll pipe down and show you what i have created over the past 7 weeks!

To start off i'll show you my 6 final boards for my 5 collections...




 The Stationary Collection

The Tulip Collection
The Chive Collection
The Garden Collection

The Mothers Day Collection


And the displayed final collections for Hallmark 

You can see the lovely things Hallmark have for you here: http://www.hallmark.co.uk/ 

Or have a look at their great creative blog here :  http://www.hallmark-creative.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment